Bali Visa Info – Palmilla Beach Club. Have you ever enjoyed Balinese culture at a melasti ceremony on a melasti beach? If you have been to Melasti Beach, have you stopped by at one of the beach clubs owned by Bali?
Well, in the melasti beach area there is a beach club which is perfect for you to enjoy the beauty of the sunset on the beach of Bali.
Palmilla Bali Beach Club presents for those of you who are looking for a beach club with a tropical feel. Which is thick wrapped in the warmth of white sand and the beach that stretches with twilight.
Popular Beachclubs in Bali
Since its opening in 2019, this club has immediately gone viral in Bali because it offers exotic beach views.
Palmilla Beach Club is located on the edge of Melasti beach, a beach that offers beautiful sunset views in the afternoon.
The beachclub, which is designed to be a cool and instagramable place in every corner, is believed to make your holiday in Bali truly memorable with many of the best photo moments.
Menus Offered by Palmilla Club
You can order food and drinks with quite a variety of choices while relaxing here. Palmilla bali menu is safe and halal to consume, so Muslim visitors don’t need to feel doubt.
- Double Daybed: Minimum Spending IDR 1,000,000, Maximum 4 people in 1 Double DayBed
- Single Daybed/2 units/Couple: Minimum Spending IDR 500,000, Maximum 2 people
- Bar Swings & Decking Area: No Minimum Spending (long table)
Palmilla Beachclub Bali Facilities
If you just want to spend time sitting around without swimming while enjoying the sunset.
There are 3 seating facilities that you can choose when visiting this location.
- Single/double daybed: a relaxing seat in the form of a sofa equipped with an umbrella set overlooking the pool and beach.
- Long Table: rows of seats at a long table overlooking the pool.
- Swing: a seat in the form of a swing located in the bar area.
Palmilla Beachclub Entrance Ticket Prices
Palmilla Bali operates from 12.00 – 20.00 WITA Monday to Friday. While on Saturday and Sunday, it opens at 11.00 – 21.00 WITA.
The ticket price for Palmilla Bali 2021 entrance ticket is IDR 125,000.00 per person. Based on the information received, if you make a payment using a certain bank credit card, there will be a discount of up to IDR 100,000.00.
Location of Palmilla Beachclub
Palmilla Bali’s address is located on Melasti beach, Ungasan, Bali. The parking location to the beach club is a bit far from the beach parking lot.
When you want to enter the Melasti beach area, you are required to pay a parking fee of Rp. 5,000.00 per small car, and Rp. 8,000.00 per adult.
Inform Pecalang on duty that your destination is Palmilla Beach Club. The guard will direct you to pass through the bus parking lot and head down the road. You will then go through the black gate and then continue to drive for approximately 1 km until you arrive at the Palmilla beachclub parking lot.
Rules at Palmilla Beachclub
Here are things you should pay attention to while on vacation to Palmilla Bali:
- All visitors are not allowed to bring food and drinks from outside.
- Small children entering must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed to swim without wearing a special swimming diaper.
- No drugs and sharp weapons are allowed.
- Visitors who bring a pro camera such as a DSLR will be charged an additional fee.
Palmilla Beach Club has many interesting photo spots for its visitors. You can enjoy the beach atmosphere and take selfies with your family to capture vacation moments in this place.
It’s better if you come here to make a reservation in advance, because Palmilla beachclub is always crowded so you can enjoy the beachside sunset with beachclub facilities at Melasti Beach.