Visa Bali Info – It is not easy to deal with a global pandemic like COVID-19. Many economic, social and cultural sectors have also been affected by this global pandemic.
Like Bali, Bali, which was famous from ancient times with its paradise on earth vacation, was also greatly affected by this pandemic.
However, now Bali is ready to welcome local and foreign tourists back. So what has Bali prepared to welcome you? Check out the reviews below, guys..
Vaccine Reaching above 70%
As of January 2022, the achievement of Vaccination in Bali until January 11, 2022 reached 102.77% for Vaccine Dose 1 and 91.46% for Vaccine Dose 2.
Which means that the Province of Bali, including all regencies/cities in Bali, has exceeded the requirements to get a booster or third dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.
The government conveyed that the third dose of COVID-19 vaccination (booster) which began on January 12, 2022, will be given to people who have received the second dose of vaccine more than 6 months ago.
This program is prioritized for districts/cities with 70% vaccination achievement for dose 1 and 60% for dose 2, whose status can be checked at https://vacsin.kemkes.go.id/.
Bali Has Implemented Quarantine Free
The government has started a quarantine-free trial for foreign travelers (PPLN) entering Bali. The new provisions take effect from Monday, March 7, 2022.
Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment (Menko Marves) Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan said that the policy adjustment for handling Covid-19 was carried out taking into account the conditions and handling of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country which continued to improve, which was marked by the trend of national daily cases that decreased significantly, as well as the level of hospitalizations and mortality rates.
Quarantine-free requirements for PPLN in Bali :
- PPLN who come must show a paid hotel booking that has been paid for at least 4 days or show proof of domicile in Bali for Indonesian citizens;
- The incoming PPLN must be fully vaccinated/boostered;
- PPLN conducts the entry PCR test and waits in the hotel room until the negative test result comes out;
- PPLN again conducted the PCR test on the third day at their respective hotels;
- PPLN has or must still have health insurance that guarantees Covid-19 according to the provisions;
- International events held in Bali during the trial period implemented strict health protocols in accordance with G20 standards;
- Application of Visa on Arrival for 23 countries: Asean countries, Australia, United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, France, Qatar, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Italy, New Zealand, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates;
- Tightening of health protocols and the use of PeduliLindung in various places; and
- Acceleration booster in Bali reaches 30 percent in the next week.
Bali Has Opened International Flights
Three airlines serving international flight routes to Bali have started operating since Friday, March 4, 2022. They are Jetstar Asia, Garuda Indonesia, and Scoot, which made their first landing at I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport.
With the start of the inaugural flight, these three airlines will fly regularly to and from Bali. Jetstar Asia operates three flights a week, namely on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
The re-operation of these international route flights is followed by steps to ensure that all international route passengers coming to Bali undergo every inspection process in accordance with applicable regulations.
The implementation of the Covid-19 health protocol is also carried out strictly to maintain the security, comfort, safety and health aspects of all tourists who come to Bali.
So, for those of you who want to go on vacation to Bali immediately, please obey the health protocols and applicable government regulations so that we all stay on the corridor of life after the pandemic. Stay careful, stay healthy and happy holiday in Bali “The Land of Good” guys.